18 September 2023 Mercialys acquires Imocom Partners


Lacourte Raquin Tatar advised Mercialys on the two-phase acquisition of portfolio management company Imocom Partners. 30% of the company will be sold in 2023 for €7 million. The remaining 70% will be sold in September 2025 for an amount that will be adjusted according to the performance of the management company and the underlying fund. These two stages can only take place after prior approval from the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF).


This acquisition will enable the development of a solid partnership between Mercialys and Imocom Partners, while ensuring compliance with the rules governing the management of conflicts of interest and the independence of Imocom Partners in the management of the OPPCI. The two companies share many common features, notably their location on the outskirts of cities, their accessibility for retailers and their mix of local merchants aimed at satisfying everyday needs.


The Lacourte Raquin Tatar team assisting Mercialys included Emilie Capron (partner) and Louise-Victoire David on real estate aspects, Nicolas Jüllich (partner), Eugénie Bossé and Antoine Lassier on M&A aspects, Damien Luqué (partner), Martin Jarrige and Maxime di Maria on financial regulatory aspects and Julien Souyeaux (partner) and Christian N’Da on tax aspects.
The Flichy Grangé Avocats team assisting Mercialys on employment law issues included Camille Ventejou and Stéphanie Dumas (partners) and Sulyvan Peneau.
The Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner team that assisted Imocom comprised Frédéric Jungels (partner), Paul Ast and Eloïse Loiseau on M&A aspects, and Christine Daric (partner) and Yécine Nour on tax aspects.

Practice areas

  • Mergers
    & Acquisitions

    Our Mergers & Acquisitions team assists its clients, large groups, institutional investors and investment funds, in all their strategic transactions.