13 March 2023 Acquisition of Campus Cristal by EDF Invest


Following its acquisition of 80% of Campus Cristal in 2014, alongside Crédit Agricole Assurances, EDF Invest has announced that it has acquired the remaining 20% held by AG Real Estate.

Developed by AG Real Estate, which remains asset manager for the investors on the entire site, the Campus Cristal located in Gennevilliers has a surface area of 90,000 m² spread over nine buildings mainly used for offices, around an aquatic garden. The site now houses all the employees of Thales Communication & Security.

Lacourte Raquin Tatar advised EDF Invest on this transaction with a team composed of Nicolas Jüllich (partner) and Yoann Labbé on the M&A aspects, Emilie Capron (partner) and Camille Laparade on the real estate aspects, and Julien Souyeaux (partner) and Claire Avrin on the tax aspects.

Practice areas

  • Mergers
    & Acquisitions

    Our Mergers & Acquisitions team assists its clients, large groups, institutional investors and investment funds, in all their strategic transactions.